Ingenicomm, a Braxton Science & Technology Group subsidiary, seeks a Project Manager to support our growing business. Ingenicomm is a leading provider of ground and range equipment and enterprise engineering services for civil and commercial aerospace programs, as well as the defense and intelligence communities.With a strong corporate culture, Ingenicomm has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Virginia by Virginia Business magazine for two years in a row.
Position Responsibilities and Overview
The Project Manager will oversee all technical and financial aspects of the NOAA Jason Ground System (NJGS) technology refresh project. An experienced professional with numerous years of experience managing comparable National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and partner agency projects, the Project Manager will provide direct, hands-on leadership to the project team and will be responsible for planning activities, assigning responsibilities, setting deadlines, and monitoring progress, as well as providing overall technical direction and guidance across the various phases of the project. The Project Manager will work closely with the CO, COR, and NOAA PM to provide transparent and comprehensive reporting on all project activities and will be the principal interface for all matters concerning the execution of the NJGS technology refresh contract.
Successful candidates will be highly motivated individuals comfortable working with a cross-disciplinary team in a fast-paced and challenging environment. This position provides opportunities to work with, and create, cutting-edge aerospace technology in support of civil space programs.
- Chantilly, VA
- Weekly travel to Suitland, MD required
- Competitive, commensurable with experience and market
Required Security Clearance
- US Citizenship is required
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Self-motivated and disciplined - able to work with minimal direct supervision
- Quick learner, and enjoys the challenge of learning and doing something new
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
Education and Training Required
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, mathematics or a related technical field
Minimum Years of Experience
- 5+ years of experience managing technical teams
- 3+ years managing Federal Government contracts from an Industry perspective
Desired Qualifications, Skills, Certifications
- Experience with satellite communications protocols
- Experience with satellite ground data systems
- Experience with the JASON 2/3 satellites
- Experience with NOAA NESDIS
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
If this position requires a government clearance, the applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for accessing classified information.
Each Division of BSTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All divisions are committed to making employment decisions based on valid requirements, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other status protected by state, local or federal law. For more information, please visit www.eeoc.gov.
For assistance completing this application, please contact the Staffing Coordinator at 719-219-7472 or firstname.lastname@example.org.