Ingenicomm, a Braxton Science & Technology Group subsidiary, seeks System Integrators to support our growing business.
- Chantilly, VA
- Minimal travel expected
- Competitive, commensurable with experience and market
- Responsible for translating the client's business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for very large complex IT solutions and integrating architecture.
- Acts as an advocate for the client as the ultimate authority on the architecture designed to address client business problems.
- Plans, implements, tests, documents, and maintains enterprise-wide solutions to total system or subsystems using internally created and/or off the shelf products.
- Analyzes and identifies all or part of a company's existing or new peripheral, network, and telecommunications systems requirements, taking into consideration the special technology needs.
- Establishes functional and technical specifications and standards, solves hardware/software interface problems, defines input/output parameters, and ensures integration of the entire system or subsystem.
- Provides direction for design activities.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
Education and Certifications Required
- A Bachelor's degree in business or a technical discipline
- CISSP, CASP CE, or CSSLP required
- Security +, Network +, or A+ required
Required Security Clearance
- TS/SCI with Poly required
- Mid to senior level experience
- Experience with acquisition and project management
- Experience supporting IT domain or IC desired
If this position requires a government clearance, the applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for accessing classified information.
Each Division of BSTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All divisions are committed to making employment decisions based on valid requirements, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other status protected by state, local or federal law. For more information, please visit www.eeoc.gov.
For assistance completing this application, please contact the Staffing Coordinator at 719-219-7472 or email@example.com.