|Title:||Senior Web Application Developer|
|Location:||Colorado Springs, CO|
Senior Web Application Developer
Braxton Technologies, LLC, a division of Braxton Science & Technology Group (BSTG), a technology solutions company, has an opening for a Senior Web Application Developer to support our growing engineering business.
The successful applicant joins a dynamic team and plays a key role in Braxton's programs. This individual is a self-starter, works well with others and has strong development skills. This is a fantastic opportunity for a developer who enjoys working in an environment where the application of his or her skills directly supports the success of the program.
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Job Title: Senior Web Application Developer
Salary: Competitive, commensurate with industry standard and experience
Shift: M-F, Days
Travel: Occasional (less than 5%) travel possible
- Design and develop web applications
- Supports principal/lead engineers and program managers in developing subsystem solutions through multiple phases of the engineering lifecycle, and in developing other work products of moderate complexity.
- Verifies work products meet detailed customer and user requirements and other design objectives.
- Leads design, technical, and programmatic meetings, and resolves issues.
- Develops and reviews integrated technical and programmatic documentation.
- Software design, development and testing of real-time systems
- Redesign and development of existing laboratory software and tools to next generation systems
- Integrating commercial-off-the-shelf hardware components with existing laboratory systems
- Participate in design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems
- Create system design specifications and other technical documents as required
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures
- Document test procedures to ensure repeatability and compliance with standards
- Document software defects
- Configuration management of software modules and system documentation
Minimum Security Clearance
- Must be able to pass security screening to obtain DoD Secret
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience with the following technologies:
- C++ programming language
- Windows operating systems
- Object-oriented software development
- Excellent verbal / written communication and organizational skills
- Team-oriented personality
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Experience mentoring junior developers
- Portfolio and / or strong references
- 5+ years of software development
Education and Training Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, or a similar field
- 6+ with a Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ with a Master’s Degree
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Visual Studio integrated development environments
- GIT and Subversion software version control systems
- QT, Boost, XML
- Agile software development
- Multi-threaded software programming
- Satellite ground systems or satellite command and control
- Mission scheduling
If this position requires a government clearance, the applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for accessing classified information.
Each Division of BSTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
For assistance completing this application, please contact the Talent Acquisition Division at 719-219-7472 or firstname.lastname@example.org.