|Location:||Colorado Springs, CO|
Braxton Technologies, a division of Braxton Science & Technology Group (BSTG), a growing technology solutions company, has an opening for a Technical Writer to support our growing engineering business. This position requires a motivated individual who seeks to work in a team environment where creative solutions are encouraged and technical challenges are the norm.
The technical writer must be highly detail-oriented, able to excel in a fast-paced environment, and capable of performing at a high standard with minimal direction from a supervisor. The ideal person for this opportunity has five or more years of experience in task order writing using Department of Defense (DoD) processes.
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Technical Writer
- Braxton Technologies, LLC (Braxton)
- Competitive, commensurate with education and experience
- M-F, Days
Technical Writer's Responsibilities
- Tracks revisions and edits, and maintains files.
- Meets and exceeds Task Orders (TOs) required milestones.
- Clearly conveys technical information in any easy to understand format.
- Reviews and improves formatting and visual components, and select drawings and specifications within the approved guidelines.
- Works with project teams to create documentation and manage the consistency of technical content.
- Organizes, reviews, and writes materials for clarity and message.
- Standardize documentation for layout, style, and language, and create templates and scripts to automate as possible.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent English grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Capable of working in a dynamic environment
- A DoD secret clearance is required
- Associate's Degree required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience in task order writing for DoD
If this position requires a government clearance, the applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for accessing classified information.
Each Division of BSTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All divisions are committed to making employment decisions based on valid requirements, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other status protected by state, local or federal law. For more information, please visit www.eeoc.gov.
For support, please contact the Staffing Coordinator at email@example.com or 719-219-7472.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications