|Title:||Cyber Systems Engineer|
Cyber Systems Engineer
Ingenicomm, a Braxton Science & Technology Group subsidiary, seek a Cyber Systems Engineer to support our growing business.
- Chantilly, VA
- Minimal travel expected
- Competitive, commensurable with experience and market
- Ensures products and systems comply with requirements and government information assurance and cyber security standards and practices through formal verification methods.
- Verifies/validates systems with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures focused on the threat to information networks.
- Assesses security performance using evaluation criteria and technical performance measures.
- Prepares assessments and cyber threat profiles of current and planned products based on sophisticated testing, research, and analysis.
- Participates in design reviews of components (hardware and software) to ensure applicability to the current system and traceability of requirements.
- Reviews test plans/procedures and ensures they verify/validate the requirements.
- Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements.
- Produces high-quality papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings for senior US government intelligence and operations officials.
- Provide system engineering support to maintain the security posture of networks and systems.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
Education and Certifications Required
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical discipline.
- CISSP, CASP CE, or CSSLP required.
- Security +, Network +, or A+ required.
Required Security Clearance
- TS/SCI with Poly required
- Mid to senior level experience
- Experience with acquisition and project management.
- Experience supporting IT domain or IC desired.
If this position requires a government clearance, the applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for accessing classified information.
Each Division of BSTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All divisions are committed to making employment decisions based on valid requirements, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other status protected by state, local or federal law. For more information, please visit www.eeoc.gov.
For assistance completing this application, please contact the Staffing Coordinator at 719-219-7472 or firstname.lastname@example.org.