|Location:||Colorado Springs, CO|
Braxton Technologies, a Braxton Science & Technology Group subsidiary, is searching for a Software Developer to support our growing business.
- Supports principal/lead engineers and program managers in developing subsystem solutions through multiple phases of the engineering lifecycle, and in developing other work products of moderate complexity.
- Verifies work products meet detailed customer and user requirements and other design objectives.
- Leads design, technical, and programmatic meetings, and resolves issues.
- Develops and reviews integrated technical and programmatic documentation.
- Software design, development and testing of real-time systems
- Redesign and development of existing laboratory software and tools to next generation systems
- Integrating commercial-off-the-shelf hardware components with existing laboratory systems
- Participate in design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems
- Create system design specifications and other technical documents as required
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures
- Document test procedures to ensure repeatability and compliance with standards
- Document software defects
- Configuration management of software modules and system documentation
Required Security Clearance
- DoD secret security clearance
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with the following technologies:
- C++ programming language
- Windows operating systems
- Object-oriented software development
- Interest in satellite ground systems or satellite command and control
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Team-oriented personality
Education and Training Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, or similar field
Minimum Years of Experience
- 6+ with a Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ with a Master's Degree
- Visual Studio integrated development environments
- GIT and Subversion software version control systems
- QT, Boost, XML
- Agile software development
- Multi-threaded software programming
- Experience in satellite ground systems or satellite command and control
- Mission scheduling
If this position requires a government clearance, the applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for accessing classified information.
Each Division of BSTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All divisions are committed to making employment decisions based on valid requirements, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other status protected by state, local or federal law. For more information, please visit www.eeoc.gov.
For assistance completing this application, please contact the Staffing Coordinator at 719-219-7472 or email@example.com.