|Division:||Space Ground System Solutions|
|Location:||West Melbourne, FL|
- System Administrator
- Information Technology Specialist
- West Melbourne, FL
- Space Ground System Solutions, Inc. (SGSS)
- Depending on experience
- 3+ years administration experience in Linux (Redhat preferred)
- Good understanding of security issues and concerns for desktop and server implementations in a DOD environment.
- Understanding of DISA STIG requirements and implementation.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP based networking.
- Proven experience independently researching, planning, presenting, implementing and maintaining substantial IT infrastructure solutions.
- Experience in executing information assurance plans and procedures.
- Experience in collection, and communication of user requirements to supervisor to enhance current and future design and implementation of customer systems.
- Provide Help Desk support to user community.
- Interface and represent user community to enclave IA/IT groups.
- VMWare ESX configuration and support experience.
- Oracle or MySQL application and database system support experience.
- Day-to-day system administration and prioritization of work in support of user needs.
- Support long-term planning and management of infrastructure, including maintenance, upgrades and replacement of obsolete equipment.
- Support of information assurance plans and procedures
- Researching new technologies for all of these environments.
Minimum Education/ Experience:
- At minimum, must have a Bachelor’s of Science in CS/CE/EE from an accredited university or equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
- Must be DoD 8570 IAT Level one compliant or obtain compliance within 60 days of employment.
- Must possess an ACTIVE SECRET clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Selected applicant will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements associated with access to classified information