|Location:||Colorado Springs, CO|
Successful candidate will plan, coordinate and implement responses to requests for proposals (RFP), request for quotes (RFQ), requests for information (RFI), sealed bids, data calls, and other similar activities within the Business Development organization.
• Colorado Springs, CO
• Proposal Manager
• Braxton Technologies (supporting other divisions as necessary)
• Commensurate with industry position, depending on experience
• M-F, Days (Duties may require extended hours and weekends, depending on customer requirements)
• Plans and coordinates all proposal activities for the business development team including technical volume, past performance, contracts volume and cost/price.
• Works directly for and under the close direction of the Chief Revenue Officer.
• Mentors the Business Development team, providing leadership regarding good proposal techniques.
• Develops and maintains business development and proposal processes and procedures.
Minimum Security Clearance
• Must be eligible and pass security screening to obtain DoD Secret
Required Qualifications and Skills
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional teams (finance, pricing, contracts, business development, engineering)
• Excellent written communications skills, with a firm understanding of concepts such as active voice, first and third person.
• Proven ability to translate engineering/technical concepts into understandable prose and visuals.
• Understanding of and an ability to communicate a value proposition.
• Working knowledge of Government contract documentation.
• Proven expertise with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint. Visio is a plus.
Education and Training Required
• Four year college (Bachelor’s Degree)
• Proposal Management Certification desired, or equivalent experience.
Minimum Years of Experience
Additional Desired Qualifications, Skills, Certifications
• Proposal graphic arts
Each Division of BSTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
If you require accommodations to complete this application due to a disability, please contact the Talent Acquisition Team at 719-219-7472 or email@example.com.
If this position requires a government clearance, the applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for accessing classified information.