|Location:||Colorado Springs, CO|
Braxton Technologies, LLC, a division of Braxton Science & Technology Group (BSTG), a technology solutions company, has an opening for a Software Engineer to support our growing engineering business.
The successful applicant joins a dynamic team and plays a key role in software development. This individual is a self-starter, works well with others and has strong development skills. This is a fantastic opportunity for a developer who enjoys working in an environment where the application of his or her skills directly supports the success of the program.
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Job Title: Software Engineer
Salary: Competitive, commensurate with industry standard and experience
Shift: M-F, Days
Travel: Occasional travel possible
- Develop custom, high-performance, software applications and systems especially those related to satellite and ground system simulations
- Design, develop and adapt scientific methods and techniques to recommend solutions for computer problems
- Analyze, interpret and apply computer science procedures in a variety of situations and recommend effective solutions
- Contribute to software development process, practices, and infrastructure improvement
Minimum Security Clearance
- DoD Secret Clearance required
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- At least four years of experience in computer science, software engineering or related discipline
- Experienced in computer science concepts and principles of standard computer science practices, methods, and techniques to perform routine projects or minor phases of more complex projects
- Experienced in computer design, simulation or programming software to perform routine design and analysis assignments
- Strong object-oriented language experience to include C++
- Experienced in Windows environments
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
Education and Training Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in satellite ground systems or satellite command and control
- Experience in software simulation
- Microsoft Visual Studio
If this position requires a government clearance, the applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for accessing classified information.
Each Division of BSTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All divisions are committed to making employment decisions based on valid requirements, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other status protected by state, local or federal law. For more information, please visit www.eeoc.gov.
For assistance completing this application, please contact the Staffing Coordinator at 719-219-7472 or firstname.lastname@example.org.