|Title:||Technical Program Manager|
|Location:||Colorado Springs, CO|
Technical Program Manager
Braxton Science & Technology Group's (BSTG) division, Braxton Technologies, a growing technology solutions company, has an opening for a multifaceted, seasoned professional with 7+ years’ experience in systems and/or software engineering and a desire to manage customer requirements. The ideal candidate has some program management experience or has taken on a lead role in the past.
The Technical Program Manager will oversee a growing program’s deliverables. This position requires a significant amount of technical expertise and responsibility. The Manager plans and organizes tasks to meet program objectives by performing duties personally or by diffusing tasks to team members.
The Technical Program Manager reports to the operations manager; however, this position takes significant direction and guidance from all leadership positions.
• Colorado Springs, CO
• Between 6 N Tejon St and 559 E Pikes Peak Ave
• Braxton Technologies, LLC (Braxton)
• Commensurable with experience and education.
• M-F, days.
• Proposal support may include some weekends.
• Evening and weekend networking events with customers and partners possible.
• Less than 10%
Contract and Technical Management:
• Acts as the requirements management expert. Deeply understands the contract and customer requirements.
• Deciphers, monitors and plans the execution of contract deliverables.
• Acts as the primary point-of-contact for the team’s technical directives on the assigned program.
• Implements methods and procedures for monitoring programs such as progress reports, staff conferences and preparation of research findings.
• Interfaces with the technical leadership, executes quality control and implements process improvement.
• Adds value to the day-to-day operations of the business by providing documentation and metrics to the customers and leadership team.
• Monitor and report the status of program to management, program sponsors, clients and other stakeholders.
• Support proposal efforts by providing guidance and writing for technical requirements.
• Enhances the reputation of the enterprise by accomplishing new and different requests for the customer.
• Develops a deep understanding of the customer.
• Explores opportunities to add value with existing customers.
Minimum Security Clearance:
• DoD TS/SSBI
• Ability to obtain a TS/SCI required
Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
• 5+ years in a technical systems and/or software engineering position.
• Demonstrates a high-level of comfort with ambiguity and the ability to overcome said ambiguity.
• Prior experience with requirements management.
• Ability to express thoughts effectively to establish oneself as a credible and impactful source of information.
• Solid written and oral communications skills.
• Demonstrated ability to build connections with stakeholders.
• Ability to occasionally speak and present to audiences of up to 20 individuals.
• Ability to lift up to 10 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation.
Preferred Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities:
• Prior experience within Satellite Command and Control.
• 1+ year in a lead or manager position.
• Prior experience with Microsoft Project.
Education and Training Required:
• Bachelor’s Degree.
Preferred Education and Training:
• Master’s Degree.
• PMP Certification.
• ITIL Certification.
Minimum Years of Experience
Each Division of BSTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All divisions are committed to making employment decisions based on valid requirements, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other status protected by state, local or federal law. For more information, please visit www.eeoc.gov.
If you require an accommodation to complete this application, please contact the Talent Acquisition Division at 719-219-7472 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this position requires a government clearance, the applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for accessing classified information.